Our executive coaching model was developed by our founder, a respected pioneer in this field for thirty years. Today our team leverages decades of practical experience and psychological research, supported by hands-on business skills and continued academic study. At Leadership Worth Following, executive coaching is a powerful process that cultivates personal growth and benefits the entire organization.
We follow three phases:
- Do Better: Align executive intentions with behavior; Learn to apply leadership skills for maximum benefit.
- Be Better: Aspire to raise expectations for personal and organizational growth; Discover and strengthen self-coaching skills.
- Change the World: Transform focus outward to others; Help others do better and be better; Multiply positive impact.
Executive coaching is beneficial in numerous situations, including:
- Fix-It: Navigating key career moments of significant challenges.
- Acceleration: Rapidly preparing for greater roles and responsibilities.
- Transition: Effectively assuming new assignments and positions.
- Skill Development: Applying specific skills to boost effectiveness.
Leadership Development Services
Our experienced consultants strengthen your organization, teams, and individual employees through a broad range of scientifically based leadership development services customized to your needs: