Ben Simms has served LWF as a data analyst intern since 2018. As a member of the Science & Research Team, he aids in assessment research, applied leadership analytics, the development of learning materials, and data analysis to support internal and external business needs. In addition, Ben supports the scoring of assessments and provision of feedback and development tips for clients who participate in LWF’s leadership development assessment services.
Since joining LWF, Ben has assisted in a variety of organizational functions:
- Supporting development of new psychometric tools and leadership assessment products
- Developing workshop and training materials
- Helping conduct and score leadership simulations
- Writing consistent, high-quality reports for consulting engagements, focused on helping develop leaders
- Aiding data management practices and quality control
Ben graduated cum laude from Stephen F. Austin State University with a BA in Psychology and a minor in German. Currently, he is pursuing a MS in the Industrial/Organizational Psychology Master’s Program at the University of Texas at Arlington.